Cash Asaan provides a personal loan facility with up to six (6) multiples of gross salary and a flexible financing tenure of up to five (5) years in equal monthly installments.
Why take a Personal Loan?
JS Personal Loan is a generic consumer product and is always in demand for customers who need funds or for customers who want to fulfill their personal monetary needs. With such needs and developments in the market, consumers find availing non-end used and end-used defined services as the most convenient.
- Hassle-free processing with minimum documentation
- Affordable markup rates
Partial prepayment option
- You can lower your installments by making a partial prepayment of the outstanding principal
- A maximum of 1 partial payment is allowed in a year (a year is equal to 12 installments from the date of disbursement). Each partial payment cannot be more than a total of 6 installments
Loan top-ups and enhancements
You can top up the loan amount based on revised income and repayment history.
Multiple repayment options
- Non-checking account
- Direct Debit
- Cross Cheque
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cash payment at branches
Balance transfer facility
You can better manage your outstanding personal loan(s) of other banks by consolidating and transferring them under one instalment loan.
Credit Protector (optional)
- Loan will be covered in an unfortunate event
- Cash benefit to the family of the equivalent outstanding loan amount
- Optional at 0.48% monthly of your total outstanding loan amount
- 28% Salaried
- 32% Businessmen
- Complete application form with signatures
- Copy of CNIC
- 6 Months Bank Statement (If required)
- For Salaried Individuals – Salary Slip/Salary Certificate
- For Self-employed businessmen and Self-employed professionals – Any Relevant Proof of Business Documents (Tax returns, NTN, Bank Certificate)
- All Pakistani nationals/Foreign nationals with company letter of comfort (Approved companies)
- Salaried Individuals, Self Employed Businessmen/Professionals, others (Landlords/ Housewives & Retired Individuals) with consistent rental income/foreign remittances
- Age │min: 21 years & max: 60 years
- Income | Salaried: Min. gross monthly salary of PKR. 30,000/- Self-Employed Professionals/ Businessman: Min. monthly average balance of PKR. 75,000/-
- Minimum 12month bureau history for BTF/BTF with top up