About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.
JS Fund of Funds
JS Fund of Funds (JS FoF) aims to grow investor’s capital by undertaking minimal risk through investing primarily in any of the available collective investment schemes that includes equity, balanced, fixed income, money market, real estate investment trust (REIT) and commodities etc. The Fund may also invest in short term government securities and money market instruments, not exceeding 90 days maturity.
Benefits of Investing:
- A diverse portfolio of mutual funds; mitigates risk relating to the decisions of a single manager
- Investment in desirable institutional Funds
- No charges on redemption
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name: JS Fund of Funds (JS FoF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Fund of Fund Scheme
- Risk Profile: Medium
- Benchmark: Weighted Average of “Three (3) months PKRV rates”, “Six (6) months KIBOR rates” and “KSE-100 Index”, on the basis of actual investment in money market, income and equity schemes
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 1.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “CDC Trustee JS Fund of Funds”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=05