JS Prime Minister Youth Business Loan for Careem Captains
JS Bank, through the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan (PMYBL), empowers Careem Captains and presents them with an opportunity to own a vehicle of their dreams in the pursuit of establishing a source of stable income.
Salient Features of JS PMYBL Careem
- Maximum Financing Limit: PKR 1,000,000
- Minimum Financing Limit: PKR 100,000
- Markup: Fixed at 6% per annum
- Equity Contribution: Minimum 10% of the Financing Amount
- Loan Tenor: 5 Years with monthly installments
- Grace Period: Up to 6 months (Only mark-up to be paid during the grace period. Principal + markup payments start after grace period.)
Careem Captains referred through Careem Network, between the age of 21 and 45 years can apply for JS PMYBL Careem.
Car Eligibility Criteria (New and Used):
|Car Type||Car Age||Registration Date|
|Locally Manufactured||Max 3 years||Max 3 years|
|Foreign Manufactured (Imported)||Max 3 years||Max 4 years|
Document Checklist for JS PMYBL Careem
- Reference letter from Careem Pakistan
- One recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of the CNIC of the applicant
- Copy of Driving License of the applicant
- CNIC and contact information for two (2) references
- Business feasibility report (Standard pre-approved business plan to be applicable)
Apply for JS PMYBL Careem
- Step 1: Register with Careem Networks Pakistan as a Careem Captain.
- Step 2: Careem will refer Captains to JS Bank Limited at designated branches.
- Step 3: Complete document checklist of JS PMYBL Careem